Built to Protect
When you press your brake pedal, a complex system goes into motion to help keep you and your passengers safe.
That’s why it’s so important to have highly skilled technicians service your brakes routinely. At Thunder City Motors, we have the right parts, tool and certified technicians to take care of your every need.
Our comprehensive brake inspections include:
- Checking for even wear
- Measuring brake pad thickness
- Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
- Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
- Inspecting calipers for warm fluid leaks and movement
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
- Checking brake fluid conditions and levels
How will I know if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly – a minimum of every six months or every 6,000 miles (whichever comes first) to ensure proper performance.
Common signs that your brakes need attention include:
- Squealing or grinding noises
- Car pulling to one side
- Steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying brakes
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) warning light comes on
- Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
If you’re in need of a brake inspection, give us a call at (405) 467-4413 or click on the button below to schedule now.